7th Grade Social Studies Homework Assignments
Your Geography Unit Test has been returned to you. You must have the coversheet signed and return it to Ms. Tennant.
1. What does the word constitution mean? Use a dictionary or your book’s glossary to help you.
2. What does the eagle at the top of the tree do?
3. When is the council fire lit?
Copy the following statements onto a sheet of loose-leaf paper. Fill in the blanks based on the reading about the Great Law of Peace, the map, and the picture of the Hiawatha wampum belt.
2. The central symbol of the Iroquois League is pictured by the ___________, planted in ___________ territory.
3. The squares represent the ___________.
4. The paths of peace are symbolized by ___________ ___________.
5. The Hiawatha belt is considered the most important Iroquois wampum because ___________